Hello Lovelies, I found this tag and decided to do it. If you are unsure of what a tag is, It is essentially a group of questions, a challenge of something of the matter in which complete and tag your followers (AKA you!). Let’s get started…
1) What’s your favorite color?
My favorite color would definitely be grey. I wear grey so much and I use it quite a bit in my design work. If i was to choose a “real” brighter color it would be yellow.
2) Whats your favorite number?
Ummmmm. I dont think I have one. It would probably have to be 1. Not sure why but it is 1.
3) What is your dream career?
My dream career is to be a professional blogger in the sense that I can live off what my blog makes in revenue. This will take a ton of work but in the meen time, I want to be a fashion designer. I think blogging and designing clothing would be a lovely career. I did get accepted to FIDM.
4) Where do you see yourself living when you are on your own?
I see myself living in New York or LA. Some big city. I seriously love city life and couldn’t see myself living in the country.
5) Where is your favorite place to travel?
I havent traveled much but if I had to choose from the places I have been…. Chicago
6) What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I attempt to blog and create videos but most of my free time is taken up by my three web shops. HopscotchPaperCrafts, HopscotchCraftSupply and HopscotchCrafts.
7) What are your favorite clothing stores?
Physical Stores :: Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Zara, H&M, Aldo
Web Stores :: ASOS, UO Online
8) Dream Car?
I am not a huge car person but probably some nice Camaro or Mustang.
9) What TV shows cant you live without?
GLEE!!!! I love Glee. I also really love Degrassi, NCIS and reality shows like Honey Boo Boo (HAHA).
10) 3 things (more like people) you need in your life?
• My Mommy, She helps me out with everything and pushes me to do so much!
• My friends
• My Dog (his name is ozzy and he is delightfully adorable)
I hope you enjoyed this small post! I really wanted to post for you today and this sounded fun!