I am obsessed with this new recipe that my good friend Marie taught me a few weeks back. I am personally not the best chef so when it comes to cooking, simple is the best! This dish only took me about 20 minutes to make and cleanup was a breeze. Lets get started!
• Cut chicken into small chunks and cook on stove top over medium heat until the color is basically white.
• While chicken is cooking, wash and boil veggies for 10-20 minutes or until soft. I chose a mix of snap peas, carrots and broccoli.
• Make a pot of rice by following the directions on the back of the bag (Pretty simple).
• Add in the orange sauce and a few tablespoon of soy sauce and let chicken essentially boil in the sauce. The sauce will reduce and thicken as you let it cook. At this point you can add the veggies to this mix or just add the veggies to the finished place instead of cooking them in (I did this).
• To serve : Spoon rice onto plate, add steamed veggies and chicken with sauce. Mix it all up and enjoy!
Do you enjoy these recipe posts? Let me know in the comments!