2013 already? This year is a big one for me. I graduate high school in June, start college in June and move out on my own. That is quite a bit to accomplish in a year but I am definitely ready for it. I have a few resolutions I came up with to make my life a bit more fun and organized over the next year. I am very excited for what is approaching and I can’t wait to start this journey.
• Blog Posts :: I would like to post at least 4 times a week. My blog is literally my favorite website on the interwebs. It is a place for me to share what I love with the world and get a response. Whether these posts be about scrapbooking, recipes, photography, DIY or fashion; I definitely want to create more content for you guys!
• Videos :: A few videos each week would please me. I would love to fill some of the requests for videos I have received + create many more “from start to finish” videos.
• My Social Network :: As many of you know from my post yesterday. I re-opened my ning site. This site will allow all us crafters to get together and share projects, videos, join swaps and so much more. My main goal is to get this site very organized and a fun place to be with quite a bit of interaction.
• Keep organized :: My phone just doesn’t work for me anymore. I need to get a 2013 planner and literally jot down every idea, blog post, appointment etc. to keep myself organized. I am not a very organized person until 2013. I’m devoted to this.
• Emails :: I am normally quite a bit behind on answering emails due to the volume. I will now attempt to answers emails every day. Shoot me an email here if you have a question.
• Shop :: Lastly, build my shops into an empire. I know this probably wont happen but lets just pretend, shall we! I own two shops, here and here. I want to keep these shops organized, stocked and clean. A place where people want to shop.
I challenge you to come up with 5 new years resolutions to live by this year (share them below if you would like). It’s going to be a good one!